Product Development, Innovation, Manufacturing, Process, Operations, Technical, Quality, Compliance
Kent / Surrey
Graduate Technical Administrator
Kent / Surrey
Great opportunity to work for a sector leading Food & Drink Manufacturing business at a junior level with the prospect of learning and developing your career within a dynamic sector.
This is an office-based role where the Graduate Technical Administrator will take on varied responsibilities including:
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Technical Team.
- Ensure information is kept updated with respect to nutritionals, allergens and ingredients.
- Review technical documentation, collate data, and update technical database.
- Liaise with Suppliers to obtain the information required for documents completion.
- Ensure Bill of Materials are set up correctly and updated when required.
- Work on food manufacturing systems such as nutricalc.
- Get involved with NPD projects and ensuring reliable information is available to the NPD team.
- Use your computer literacy to collate and trend data.
- Co-ordinate taste testing and record results.
- Support the Technical team preparing for customer Audits.
- Manage both the onboarding of new product SKU's and the and discontinuation of lapsed product SKU's.
This role would suit a recent Food Science Graduate or Food Technology Graduate who possesses a passion for the food industry and a determination to develop a successful career. The company offer ongoing opportunities for individuals to grow their knowledge across the various technical areas of the business.
Applicants should have a willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities, be able to problem solve, have excellent literacy and analytical skills, be able to communicate effectively and apply good attention to detail. Ref 3186G
A competitive Graduate level Salary will be offered.