Sales, Marketing, Brand, Category,, Engineering
£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car Allowance, Relocation
Sales Manager - Capital Machinery
A well-established British manufacturing success story with a rich history in manufacturing and supplying Capital Machinery into a variety of industries. An exciting opportunity is available for a Sales Manager to join the business and develop sales by applying their knowledge of the: Flexible Paper, Converting, Packaging and Non Woven Material industries.
In line with the Commercial strategy, the Sales Manager will prepare and present sales proposals and quotations for customers, working closely with Project teams to ensure assigned projects move at pace from order acceptance through to installation, to achieve expected profit margin, quality standards, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the individual appointed will increase Sales within both the UK and Overseas markets, utilising their existing network of connections within the Paper, Converting, Packaging and Non Woven Materials sectors to build sales and commercial opportunities for the business.
By executing a clear and logical plan the Sales Manager will achieve Sales targets and KPI's, generating a combination of new business and existing customer sales. There will also be a requirement to develop understanding with Agents and have direct responsibility for account management and customer care for all customers and prospects.
- Degree or HND in an Engineering or Technical subject.
- The ability to understand high-value technical capital equipment and its application.
- Understanding, knowledge and a track-record of selling products into one or more of the following sectors: Flexible Paper, Packaging, Converting or Non-woven Materials.
- Current contacts and relationships with key decision-makers in one or more of the following sectors: Flexible Paper, Packaging, Converting or Non-woven Materials.
- Permanently based at a modern Facility in West Yorkshire, working from home is not an option. Relocation assistance can be provided.
- Will cover the UK and Overseas market with UK and Overseas travel including customer visits and attendance at trade shows.
The Salary & Package
- Base Salary £55,000 pa - £60,000 pa.
- Car Allowance.
- Relocation Package.
- Private Healthcare.
- Generous Pension.
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays. Ref 3102B